Apres Ski: Keep it Chic with these Fabulous Items – Part One
I know everyone is already thinking of summer vacation but, hey we are literally in the middle of winter. And there is plenty more to enjoy, especially with the February ski break coming soon.
Ski holidays are a classic when it comes to pick a destination in winter. The best part about it is that you always know what you are gonna get, there is no surprise there. You are in for a whole week of snow, ski, french fries for lunch, apres ski, fireplace and cheese related dishes for dinner. It can sound awful to some, while for others it is purely heaven. That’s why they keep coming back year after year.
Although the ski part is pretty much the same for everyone, the “apres ski” is another story. Some like it with a cocktail in their hand, while others’d rather have a book and a hot cup of cocoa. Is there a right or wrong? Of course not. Everybody is free to do what they like best. But whatever you choose, you can always do it the “chic” way.
Chic in my silky pyjamas
You might have guessed it with the paragraph’s title, today it’s about the low-key apres ski. As previously stated, it’s not because you are in the comfort of a cosy cabin that it can’t be chic.
Therefore, I’ve put together a collection of the best items to upgrade your “apres ski au chalet”. So from now on you can always have a classy one. And classy is always better, isn’t it?
Stay tuned for the next episode of apres ski chic and all its party-party items.
- Classic Alpaca Wool Pillow Cover – by Elvang || $60 || Find it here too
Danish brand specialized in the alpaca wool, simple but very pure, the perfect winter pillow.
- Rosehip seed lip cream – by Aesop || CHF 15 ||
A day of ski can seriously harm your lips.
- Hygge: The Danish Art of Happiness – by Marie Tourell Soderberg || €17 ||
What’s best than to read a good book about cozyness near the fireplace.
- Black mug enamel plate metal by Merci || €9.90 ||
Mugs are the best, this one looks like a starry sky.
- Faux Fur Ombre Throw – by Mocha || $89 ||
To keep you warm (no animal was harmed during the making of that throw).
- Fireplace Matches Antique – by Skeem || $30 ||
As mentioned in this article Matches can clearly upgrade your home decor.
- Feu de Bois scented candle 190g – by Diptyque || €46 ||
A Candle that imitates a fire, if you can’t make one.
- Silver Tapered Silk Pyjama Suit – by Yolke || €217 ||
Some famous people wore it as a party outfit, I mean it’s silk isn’t it?
- Black suede slides with rabbit fur – by Hippolyte || €46 ||
You can not be classy without shoes and those are some pretty classy slippers.
- Aromatic Bedtime Treatment – by Tata Harper || €60 ||
Calming oil to get to a whole new level of relaxation.