8 Objects That Will Reconciliate You With Gardening
Gardening always seemed to me like a retiree’s hobby. It’s such a cliché but it’s kind of implanted in our collective memory. Old people have more time so they garden. But when you hit your thirties something very weird happens. You find yourself, dreaming of a nice and lush garden in which you could relaxe while sipping a cocktail. Even if you don’t have a garden but just a tiny balcony, you still feel the urge to make it all green and flowery. So how do you perform that when you are far from being a green thumb ?
The Right Tools
What do you do when you try a new activity? You look for the right tools or materials to maximize your chances of a good outcome. It’s like when you start a new year at school and you buy all these very cool pens and notebooks because you are eager to learn. It usually puts you in a good place to learn a new skills.
Thus, below are some finds that should help you put together the nice and welcoming backyard/terrace/balcony you’ve always dreamt of.
- Grey Aprons with Leather – ferm LIVING || $99 ||
- Vintage Edison Bulb Outdoor String Lights – Crate & Barrel || $49.95 ||
- Pruning Shears in Ash Wood || €19 ||
- Plant Box Dark Grey – ferm LIVING || $255 ||
- House of Plants || €32 ||
- Long Reach Professional Can || £59.99 ||
- Bridget Bodenham Glowing Arbor Pot || $22 ||
- Deck Chair || €111 ||
Cover picture credit : Tambur