After the handmade gifts for your sister, we continue this gift guide series with handmade gifts for men. Men are always hard to gift, I don’t know why but it seems to be universal. It’s like they don’t need anything. But don’t worry I still managed to come up with a few ideas that I hope will inspire you. It was all approved by my man so you should be safe.
Shop These Christmas Handmade Gifts for Men
- Bomber varsity jacket by Humanscales || CHF 164 ||
Handmade in Europe with quality fabrics, this bomber is a great piece to add in any man’s wardrobe.
- Pocket knife douk-douk by Coutellerie Cognet || 29 € ||
Almost completely made manually in Thiers, France. This knife is one of the best quality knives you’ll come across and it’s also a piece of art.
- Personalized leather journals by Not-Another-Bill || £ 75 ||
It’s always nice to offer something that is customized for the person who receives it. it’s a little gesture that means a lot. This journal is customizable in many ways, check it out.
- Hair paste by Maapilim || $ 24 ||
It’s the Mediterranean sea that inspired this hair paste and all the products from this brand. The design is flawless and the product is natural and effective.
- Big Shackle bracelet by François la Manille || € 95 ||
Impregnated by the marine universe, these bracelets are classy and sporty and handmade in France.
- Reusable Nespresso coffee capsule – Barista set by mycoffestar || CHF 79.90 ||
This is kind of an oldy as it was created in 2015, but still a safe bet. It’s the perfect gift for men who want to do more for the planet but still like their Nespresso machine. Easy to use and you can choose your own coffee.
- Tool/Utility Roll Waxed Canvas & Leather by Fieldwork co || CHF 49 ||
A roll that holds a unique selection of tools you can take with you really easily.
- Home briefcase classic by Hardgraft || € 500 ||
Handmade out of veg tan leather and the softest sherpa wool, this briefcase is a mobile home for your laptop.
- The dude classic cap by Maison Labiche || € 40 ||
The Parisian fashion label Maison Labiche does some pretty awesome embroidery. This cap is just the proof of it.