4 of the Best Sneakers Trends This Spring
There is something about sneakers that make you feel cool, whatever the situation is. In addition to be very comfy, they bring you that confidence you lack sometimes. It might be leftovers from our teenager’s years or else, but that boldness you feel when wearing a pair remains very strong even at 30. So what makes sneakers the best sneakers on the market this spring?
We did some research to bring you the finest trends this season and put together a collection of the chicest sneakers there is out there. Enjoy the ride.
You can’t go wrong with classics, it’s sleek and can be worn in every situation from work to a Sunday afternoon in the park. They can be super minimalist, like the famous sneakers from Uncommon project. Or they can be adorned and embroidered. Floral pattern are very popular now. Take a look at the Van’s and Gucci’s below.
Strapped sneakers are also a must. I love that trend since they are so easy to put on. No need to hide the lace in the shoe, just jump in and you are done. Puma created that beautiful pair (n°5) and they are looking gorgeous. Sneak a look below.
Sneakers usually comes in so many colors, but pastels and low key colors have been taking the lead for a while now. Nude, light pink, grey, pale colors in general are very popular. Those baby blue vans are the perfect example of it.
Suede gum and softer fabrics
As much as we’ll always love the leather Stan Smith, it’s also nice to experience other fabrics. Suede gum and felt for example are super awesome trends. The look and feel is on point, it feels vintage but modern at the same time. Check out the Nike blazer and the Air max below, aren’t they exquisite?
- Ace embroidered low-top sneaker – Gucci || $695 ||
- Achilles Three Strap Leather Sneakers – Common Projects || $450 ||
- Sk8-hi slim Speckle Jersey Blue – Vans || $129 AUD ||
- Blazer Mid Vintage Suede Sneaker – Nike || $100 ||
- Basket Strap Sneaker – Puma || $90 ||
- Air force 1 ultraforce mid- Nike || €83||
- Air Max 90 Ultra Premium Leather-trimmed Felt Sneakers – Nike || $135 ||
- Originals x The Farm Company “Stan Smith” – adidas || €82 ||
- OG Old Skool LX Sneakers – Vans x Undercover || CHF 160.80 ||
Picture Credit: Collage Vintage